Having read 46,000 applications, an array has been seen by us of summer experiences that students have embarked on. We’ve look over every thing from summer time programs at prestigious universities, to gaining work experience at their local mall, to climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro (literally). We admire students that pursue their interests.
Here is a list that is short of activities you could pursue:
- Volunteer at a hospital, park, library, museum or aquarium
- Become a Camp Counselor at a summer camp
- Train to be a lifeguard at your pool that is local, or coastline
- Baby-sit your neighbor’s kid
- Take a college-visit road trip
- Serve up fro-yo at your local yogurt that is frozen (acquire some work experience)
- Sign up for the mission or service trip in america or abroad
- Tutor younger students in your chosen topic
- Take a class at your community that is local college college
Whatever you become achieving this summer, be sure to opt for a summer time activity considering what you love doing and not based on exactly how you think it will look on your college applications.
In about a week we is contacting transfer applicants regarding their application to USC. at this time a few students have heard Lire la suite